The Welcome Fair is coming up on September 20th from 4-7pm! There will be a BBQ, bouncy castles, a photo booth, a band, games and a silent auction. Please see flyer below and help make the event a success by volunteering (sign up here), donating prizes for games, or donating towards the silent auction. More information can be found on the Welcome Fair website.
The parent council is happy to bring you an exciting experience: a chance to attend a Toronto Argonauts game as a school community! The students will also have the chance to be on the field during the national anthem. See the flyer for more details. You should receive a message through CashOnline to purchase. Deadline to purchase tickets is May 31. Wear your St. Cyril tshirts or hoodies spirit wear to the game or if you don’t have any, wear blue/white which is the Argos colours. Closer to the event we’ll provide more details about where/when to arrive at the field. Go Argos!
We are going to do a 4-week trial run beginning in February for one day a week (Mondays). If our school has at least 40 orders per day, the program will continue beyond February and potentially increase to two days per week if there is enough interest. This is an optional program and parents can opt in and out throughout the year.
We welcome your feedback on the program. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Instructions for Rose Reisman Kids Lunch Program:
1. Go to www.kidslunch.ca (please bookmark this page)
2. Click on Signup: enter St Cyril’s password: SC97 and then add account, profile(s) information (your student(s) name)
3. Sign In – the ‘Welcome’ page displays with Program Info (ordering schedule, guidelines, etc.)
4. Click Order at top of navigation bar and go to the current month for ordering
5. Click the Order link on the calendar to begin – the first available date has “Order” in that day (Orders can be placed up to 48 hours in advance)
6. Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the check-out process. Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and then not fully processed. Items just left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.