The Milk Program allows the school to provide students with a cold and nutritious lunch drink. White and chocolate milk (250ml cartons) are available for all students. Milk will be available Monday through Friday each week.
Milk ticket sales will be held on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Tickets are sold from 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM in the front hallway of the school.
Eight tickets are $6. Single milk carton on the day of is $1 (exact change only)
All tickets MUST be purchased in advance during the monthly ticket sales.
Payment for milk tickets by cheque should be made payable to St Cyril CSPC.
Parents please note:
- Purchased tickets must be kept at home and brought to school only on days milk is desired.
- Parents are responsible for the purchased tickets.
- Fill in the information on the tickets before sending them to school with your child.
- Tickets will be collected in the morning in your child’s classroom.
- With the assistance of student milk monitors, the milk will be available during lunch.
- Last year’s tickets will be accepted until the end of December of the new school year.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.