Instead of running several fundraisers throughout the year, St. Cyril runs an Annual Family Donation Program which provides the largest share of our revenue and is the only fundraising activity that yields 100% profit to the school. Our “St Cyril Catholic School Foundation” is a registered charity with the CRA. All donations are tax deductible and receipts are provided for income tax purposes. Revenue from the welcome to school BBQ and pizza lunches is also used to support many activities during the year.
Some of our activities that CSPC has supported in 2018-19 school year:
- $3,000 for Scientists in School – providing students from JK to Grade 8 with classroom workshops that are curriculum-aligned and STEM focused
- $1,600 to school sports teams / extracurricular activities – giving our students a chance to compete and feel proud as part of a team
- $1,400 for agendas for grades 1-8 – helping our children learn how to manage their days
- $8,800 for special events – providing our children a chance to celebrate their sacraments, graduations and teaching our children about community and participation
- $4,700 for buses (1 per class) – supporting field trips and giving our students a chance to learn outside the classroom
- $8,300 to the teachers to help supplement their classroom/library supplies and curriculum – encouraging our children to read and learn
Let’s work together to achieve our goals and further enrich our children’s school experience!! If you haven’t already, consider donating today!
How to Donate: You can donate in any of the following 3 ways:
- Provide a cheque payable to St Cyril Catholic School Foundation to your child’s teacher, along with your name and mailing address.
- Donate through United Way or Benevity company sponsored programs. If your company matches your United Way or Benevity donation, consider choosing St Cyril School Foundation (Charity # 856362348RR0001) and possibly double the donation.
- To inquire about e-transfer directly the CSPC account, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer St Cyril Panthers’ Spirit Wear each Fall.
Proceeds from these optional items support initiatives at the school.
You will receive an email through the CashOnline system to purchase https://tcdsb.schoolcashonline.com/.
- T-Shirts $20 – can be worn on dress down days
- Hoodies $30 – acceptable as part of the dress code
Select St. Cyril when ordering Mabel’s Labels. You can support the school by selecting St. Cyril when you order personalized labels/bag tags from Mabel’s Labels https://mabelslabels.com/support-a-fundraiser/